The Pressure Zone Design Story…
First known as the grip used by the KJ Choi to win three PGA TOUR events, SuperStroke has become known as a revolutionary putting technology that helps keep your hands relaxed while putting. The large surface area of SuperStroke brings more of the grip into contact with the hands, inhibiting the breakdown of the wrists. Scientific tests have shown that the SuperStroke requires up to 32% less grip tension and significantly improves over conventional putter grips. The Super Strokes size encourages use of a “soft hands” technique and ensures a smooth and fluid putting stroke.
- Lightest Jumbo Grips on the Market – Weighing in at 85 grams, the SuperStroke Fatso Lite is the biggest and lightest of its kind in terms of weight-to-size ratio.
- #1 Jumbo Grip On Tour – The SuperStroke Fatso Lite was the #1 most-played jumbo putter grip model on the 2009 PGA Tour.
- New Slip-On Design – Both the SuperStroke Fatso Lite and the SuperStroke Slim saved over half the weight over the previous SuperStroke models by utilizing Slip-On Technology.
- Non-Tapered Design Patent – SuperStrokes patented non-taper design in both models allows for finger-tip placement on opposing sides of the shaft, keeping the putter face square and dramatically improving the feel for distance control.
- Multi-Material Construction – SuperStrokes Proprietary Polyurethane is fused with a patented foam underlisting in both the Fatso and the Slim, making for a long-lasting and extremely shock absorbent, non-slip surface.
USGA Approved Dimensions:
- 10.5 inches long
- 1.67 Inches in Diameter
- Core Size – .580
- Weight – 85 grams (+/- 5 gm.)
- Available Colors: Red/Black, Blue/Black and White/Black.